Standard Metrology activities:
- Set-ups, qualifies and optimizes process recipes and tools for production, assuring tool group capacity is in place.
- Performs GRR studies and manages tools calibration and correlation. Supports SPC for process/tool control and guarantees tool stability/repeatability and tool matching over time.
- Documents process and parameters. Issues accurate, complete reports of work.
- Co-responsible for yield and quality enhancement, must be able to extract, compile and report data for the team, identify and analyze yield detractors using statistical tools.
- Designs and conduct experiments for process development and drives corrective actions.
Project proposal to start internship period:
- Study hypothesis of using a spectrometer to measure coating thickness and detect surface contaminations after Etching over Si wafers.
Required formation / Specific knowledge:
- BS in Engineering such as Physics, Optics, Metrology, Electrotecnics Microelectronics
- IT systems knowledge, including programming skills.
- Thorough understanding of SPC and Data Analysis skills.
- English business fluent.
- Communication and presentation skills engaged working style / high flexibility to change job/tasks.
Key Words for recruiting: Metrology; Inspection; Data analysis; Statistics
Os candidatos interessados deverão enviar o seu CV através do site da Nanium http://www.nanium.com/careers/post-your-cv